Top Buenos Aires Food & Drink
240 results | All Buenos Aires Tours
* A traveler said: "Great host that gave us a great experience with wine tasting and how and were it is originated. The atmosphere was great wine and snack was exquisite."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience visiting the countryside. The ranch is so relaxing and a break from the city. Being around the animals is a plus. Lunch was fantastic and delicious. Worthwhile to visit."
* A traveler said: "The food, service and ambience was so lovely. We totally enjoyed the experience. The staff were very engaging and they met our food requirements expertly."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the experience thoroughly, except the name “live cooking” can sound scary for some people. Be sure to purchase the wine pairing to get the full experience. The staff had been professional and the food was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Augustin Walker us along a nice route with typical Argentinian food. He gave is a lot of useful information, not only about the food, but also about Buenos Aires and the rest of Argentina"
* A traveler said: "This tour may seem a little pricey when you purchase it but the restaurants are beautiful and the food you eat and wine you drink is beyond incredible. Would highly recommend doing this on one night that you have in BA. I was only there for two nights and didn’t have any regrets doing this for one of them!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful warm host, great immersive experience so even on a very all too short visit you get to experience some sense of what it is to live and eat in BA!"
* A traveler said: "This was a lovely tour; we visited three different restaurants, all located within a short walking distance of each other, and sampled a variety of food (and drinks). We had one item at each of the first two stops, and at the third we had a large platter of food (more than we could finish!). The tour ended with dessert at a gelateria, which had about a dozen different versions of dulce de leche ice cream. Our guide, German, was excellent - very knowledgeable and had lots of interesting information about the food and drinks we tried and about the culture of Argentina and Buenos Aires in general."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing way to understand and fully interact with the City. My guide took all the time in the world to introduce me to every milestone the City has and to attach all of his history in my tour. It was perfectly in synch and I got to be a porteño for a while."
* A traveler said: "This was not just a cooking class. This was an experience learning about shopping in a market, learning about Argentinian culture and way of life, and making delicious food. It was a really special experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent wine tasting. Very interesting and great information. Wish we could have upgraded to the premium wines."
* A traveler said: "Super tour! Marianna, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and personable. We learned a lot about Argentina's history, customs and people. The biking was easy and safe and the rest stop in the Boca was fun and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Tigre is a very beautiful area, I liked the navigation and empanadas, Cecilia was an excellent guide"
* A traveler said: "I read other reviews about this and all I can say is the food, the show and the whole experience was just fantastic! So atmospheric sitting in an old fashioned music theatre, eating great food and sipping Malbeck while watching a great show. Would definitely recommend this as something to finish off your trip in BA with."
* A traveler said: "Pub crawl was a lot of fun with a good mix of locals and tourists. We got free shots at all the stops and even got entry to a top club. Definitely for a younger crowd looking to party. I went solo and made feiends I stayed in touch with throughout my trip. Great experience I would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Whole day was fantastic, we had a great guide and covered soo much ground. It all revolved around the wine and the production there of. Lunch was fabulous. Smashing day with guide showing us local attractions that we would never have found."
* A traveler said: "Marcelo took my husband and me on a private tour of the best sights in Buenos Aires. He was very funny, extremely well-informed, candid and articulate. Spoke perfect English. I would definitely take another tour with this company. They do specialized tours which I will sign up for whenever we return."
* A traveler said: "it was an Amazing day tour with Daniela, who taught us about the City and the northern areas of Buenos Aires, we loved the boat ride and the snacks at the Restaurant. The nature of the Tigre area was outstanding and we loved every part of it."
* A traveler said: "Daniela was a wonderful guide. This was a delightful break from the hustle and bustle of the city. It is a long ride ( a couple of hours) from the city but well worth it. Food was great, people at the ranch equally great all the way to the horse whisperer. I went solo but group was size was 7 people Loved it"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mundo Marino
- Don Silvano Ranch (Estancia Don Silvano)
- Senor Tango
- La Ventana Tango Show
- La Plata
- Passion for Boca Juniors Museum (Museo de la Pasión Boquense)
- Cabildo de Buenos Aires
- Basílica de Nuestra Señora del Pilar
- San Isidro Cathedral
- Campanopolis Medieval Village
- Kavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)
- San Ignacio de Loyola Church (St. Ignatius Church)
- El Querandi
- Obelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)
- Casa Rosada
- Barolo Palace (Palacio Barolo)
- Esquina Homero Manzi
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)