Top Buenos Aires Private and Luxury
185 results | All Buenos Aires Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and value. Nati was a great tour guide. She showed us a lot And was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Super tour! Marianna, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and personable. We learned a lot about Argentina's history, customs and people. The biking was easy and safe and the rest stop in the Boca was fun and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing way to understand and fully interact with the City. My guide took all the time in the world to introduce me to every milestone the City has and to attach all of his history in my tour. It was perfectly in synch and I got to be a porteño for a while."
* A traveler said: "Alejandro was wonderful and provided an exceptional tour. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the city."
* A traveler said: "Sometimes you have to pay a bit more for a trip to get the very best out of your experience this was one of those times. Seamless travel door to door great relaxed informative guide who loved his job and his world."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of the highlights of Buenos Aires. John made the tour very interesting and we learned so much about the history of the country. We were so happy to get an engaging tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Tour covered a lot of neighbourhoods of Buenos Aires. We has free time in the Caminito district which we enjoyed thoughly.Transportation was very comfortable. Tango show was amazing. Dinner and wine were terrific !"
* A traveler said: "it was an Amazing day tour with Daniela, who taught us about the City and the northern areas of Buenos Aires, we loved the boat ride and the snacks at the Restaurant. The nature of the Tigre area was outstanding and we loved every part of it."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience visiting the countryside. The ranch is so relaxing and a break from the city. Being around the animals is a plus. Lunch was fantastic and delicious. Worthwhile to visit."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. We had actually booked for the wrong day but the guide was able to change our reservation to the day we were there so we were able to go. This was very much appreciated."
* A traveler said: "The trip was fun and our guide was informative and friendly. The small group experience made it easier to hear the information and to share experiences with fellow travelers. It was well organized and the food was great."
* A traveler said: "Tigre is a very beautiful area, I liked the navigation and empanadas, Cecilia was an excellent guide"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and great guide. Highly recommend. Very informative and nice to not be with a huge group."
* A traveler said: "All good. Guide Victor was very informative and interesting. Went a reasonable pace. Very friendly. We highly recommend it."
Buenos Aires Super Saver: City Sightseeing Tour, Tango Show with Dinner and Tigre Delta River Cruise
* A traveler said: "Great overview of the city of Buenos Aires. Hotel pickup was easy and they got us to the second part of the tour without problem. River cruise was relaxing. Tango dinner show fun, small venue, and allowed for some choice of dinner. All transfers between tours and hotel went very well."
* A traveler said: "Marcelo took my husband and me on a private tour of the best sights in Buenos Aires. He was very funny, extremely well-informed, candid and articulate. Spoke perfect English. I would definitely take another tour with this company. They do specialized tours which I will sign up for whenever we return."
* A traveler said: "The route taken , the knowledge of the guide, the exercise and ( fresh air ) not to mention an awesome lunch. Made for an excellent day in BA."
* A traveler said: "The boat trip was very nice and we felt for the price it was right. Our guide Laura was polite and knowledgeable. Pickup and drop off were excellent."
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect quick tour of Buenos Aires. We were able to get out and experience many of the main tourist sites which allowed us to figure out where we wanted to spend more time. The tour guide as adorable, and very helpful. We were there on a holiday weekend and she helped us find a good place the change money. Worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Augustin Walker us along a nice route with typical Argentinian food. He gave is a lot of useful information, not only about the food, but also about Buenos Aires and the rest of Argentina"
* A traveler said: "I took a tour with this company to the Tigre river feel included a boat ride and some other stops along the way. I was the only person in the group who spoke English and the tour company hired a young woman who spoke English just for me. She was extremely helpful and made the whole tour wonderful."
* A traveler said: "We arrived on time and was picked up at the spot suggested with no problem to find. The driver was very kind and helpful informing us of the things to do in the City. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great transport and easy experience. Easy to locate upon arrival and provided the service just as described."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Plaza San Martin
- Alberto J. Armando Stadium (La Bombonera Stadium)
- San Ignacio de Loyola Church (St. Ignatius Church)
- Esquina Carlos Gardel
- Mataderos Fair
- Temaiken Biopark
- El Querandi
- Madero Tango
- Paz Palace (Palacio Paz)
- Kavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)
- Guemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)
- Buenos Aires Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanico Carlos Thays)
- Puente de la Mujer
- 9 de Julio Avenue (Avenida 9 De Julio)
- Evita Peron Museum (Museo Evita)
- Tigre Art Museum (Museo de Arte Tigre)
- La Plata
- Floralis Generica
- Catulo Tango
- Cabildo de Buenos Aires