Top Destin Walking Tours
20 results | All Destin Tours
* A traveler said: "Getting on the boat to go out for the ride was the first of the excitement. Then, actually getting on the banana boat and going for the ride was absolutely thrilling. We were able to hold on, for the most part. I’m sure my children will remember this forever! Ages 18, 16 and 11. The captain and deck hand were very friendly and very careful."
* A traveler said: "This trip was so much fun! Definitely not for younger kids. We had a 5 year old who was terrified the whole time, but everyone else had an absolute blast!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience with our guides. They made sure we saw a lot of dolphins and were a lot of fun."
* A traveler said: "10 out of 10! Absolutely loved this boat ride. We saw 3-5 dolphins really close up and our captain gave us so much good information on restaurants and what to do nearby"
* A traveler said: "Great Captain (Lance) and a memorable cruise! I will definitely recommend this adventure to family and friends."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and extremely pleasant. He was very detailed and even provided his cell if we should need him. Our return was flawless as well."
* A traveler said: "Our pontoon rental experience was great! Staff was helpful, extremely knowledgeable, and eager to please. Boat was well maintained and functioned perfectly!"
* A traveler said: "I had the best time. The captain was amazing. The lights along the coast line was beautiful. Will definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "Super easy booking and check in. It was just my husband and I and out guide, Cam. He was great! We went to Crab Island and then out by jetty. Can was observant enough to see there were dolphins nearby so we were able to get up close to those. Would definitely do this again!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing and even though we did not see any dolphins it was all around a great time! It was fun to see all the different parts of Destin and just be together. Our guide was awesome."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience! The sunset was beautiful we saw lots of dolphins and the hosts we’re fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Made such a huge difference to be with a naturalist—totally different experience from last time I was in Florida & just did an airboat ride. Loved the all-day immersion and variety of experiences with two different boat rides plus a nice walk. Great guide!"
* A traveler said: "Our experience on the half-day tour was excellent! Easy communication, on-time pickup at our hotel in South Beach, very knowledgeable and funny guide/drivers (Thanks, Ben & Stacy!) and seeing so many alligators in the wild was just amazing! During the walk, we saw many mama alligators and their babies, in addition to different birds and wildlife in the area. On the airboat, we got lucky that we were the only boat out that day (on a Monday during dry season), so we got to see quite a few alligators in the swamp despite other reviews saying otherwise. One of them was about 10-12 ft long! Our captain was the one spotting all the alligators we saw and would slow down/stop to get us a very close up look of each of them. We can’t be happier with our entire experience, highly recommend it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Louisiana