Top Hilton Head Island Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
59 results | All Hilton Head Island Tours
* A traveler said: "The captain was wonderful and the trip was great,,,no regrets....Alec was the nicest person...he really worked hard for Viator....money well spent...I would recommend to anyone...I give everyone a 10+"
* A traveler said: "I felt like we saw the “real” island. Loved seeing the school from the book “the water is wide” by Pat Conroy. Dafuskie Blues was wonderful and so very interesting. I loved seeing the house of one of Pat Conroys students who still lives there today and has a business on the island. Loved the story of the praise house as well."
* A traveler said: "Amazing dolphin show,Sunset and very serene boat ride. Vagabond crew was very friendly. Must watch the beautiful dolphins!!!"
* A traveler said: "Crew was great and we saw lots of dolphins. It was nice having parts of boat shaded. Would try another vahabond cruise"
* A traveler said: "A perfect day on the water and dolphins as promised! Brought my wife for a surprise dolphin cruise for her birthday and a day of being tourists in our own backyard. We live in Bluffton and saw things we hadn't discovered before."
* A traveler said: "We received good and friendly assistance prior to the boat ride and the trip itself was enjoyful and relaxing. Will definetaly do it again."
* A traveler said: "Sailing the afternoon away on “Knot the Office” was such a beautiful and fun experience!! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing. Enjoyed the crew and how they took care of their guess. I recommend this outing for anyone who is looking for a relaxing afternoon with the family."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience. The boat was beautiful and so were the views. Capitan Paul and Kevin made sure everyone had a great time! This is a must do activity when you come to Hilton Head."
* A traveler said: "How the eco system relates to the land and history points of the island. The earth is truly our vessel to life and everyone is responsible in taking care of it, how we sail in the future depends on us. Rick was wonderful guide and instructor."
* A traveler said: "It was very interesting learning the history of the town and all the different movies that were made there. Our tour guide Kevin was very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "My family and I had the most amazing time on the tour with Captain Sarah. It has been the best part of our vacation. Sarah was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. We saw so many dolphins and the stop at Daufuskie Island was wonderful. I highly recommend this tour. Ask for Captain Sarah! She is amazing!"
* A traveler said: "He had a nice personality and was very knowledgeable! Would like to reserve a new trip with my two sisters for June. Lost my discount card. Can u honor my request as I spent $600 on the trip in April."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful weather, beautiful scenery, fantastic guide! Definitely recommend this activity when in Hilton Head Island."
* A traveler said: "A must do! The kids had a great time and so did all of the adults. They keep the kids active and involved from check-in all the way until returning. It was very entertaining and they are enthusiastic. They paid special attention to a few kids that just weren't having a good day which helped the parents with the situation at hand."
* A traveler said: "Great time. Jack was a great tour guide. Learned stuff and saw dolphins. Got soaked On our way back. Would do it again and again!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful comfortable boat and knowledgeable friendly Captain! We saw an abundance amount of dolphins & were educated on their behaviors and species. Saw lots of wildlife and learned about the areas history. Endless photo opportunities! Absolutely, beautiful views, relaxing ride and lifelong memories made! 💯 worth doing!"
* A traveler said: "Learning about the trawler industry and the equipment, nets, and methods used to bring shrimp up. The crew explained everything very well. They were each personable and went through the catch with us. Each type of sea life caught in the net was shared and explained before returning them to the sea."
* A traveler said: "Fun time! Loved the ladies giving the tour! Would highly recommend for both children and adults…informative for all ages."
* A traveler said: "Janet was extremely informative, made the trip very enjoyable, was so well versed on the history. Especially enjoyed the National Cemetery and her knowledge of all the movies which were made in Beaufort"
* A traveler said: "Had so much fun! Our guide was amazing and patient with first time boat drivers! Highly recommend took my 2 daughters age 12 and 9 they had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Joined Janet on her tour on August 23, 2021. She was very genuine and knowledgeable. She knows so much about Beaufort! Her tour was a joy!"