Top Key West Tickets & Passes
17 results | All Key West Tours
* A traveler said: "had a very good visit , excellent displays parking was a pane good place to visit when in Key West,,,,"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide and super easy entrance with the prepaid voucher. There was shaded seating to wait for the tour and water and soft drinks could be purchased in the gift shop. The tour itself was informative and covered a lot of Truman era history that is still relevant today."
* A traveler said: "Very Interesting. (Happy they had chairs for my parents to sit every now and again). Having the actual items from the sea, to see, was amazing. The story was wonderful. So well defined and elaborate. The slave trade information was unnerving but very educational. Cuban missle crisis review was wildly informative. We enjoyed the museum immensely."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day on the catamaran Crew were so great! We saw a variety of fish and a sea turtle and jellyfish!"
* A traveler said: "Drivers were informative and humorous . Could suggest making more stops. We would do it again. Nice way to see where you want to spend your time."
* A traveler said: "Dana did a great job sharing stories and explaining the history of the Key West Food culture!! The pace of the tour was perfect"
* A traveler said: "Mangroves. Fascinating. Loved going through them. Heather (guide) awesome! Kayaking was fun. A little challenging. You will need to engage with rowing and maneuvering. You will get wet. Wear sunscreen, hat, and protect belongings in dry bag."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time learning and hearing the stories of Key West! Ted was great and very knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience bopping around the city, seeing landmarks, and trying new drinks. The guide (Rose) was hilarious and engaging and the group we matched up with were fantastic. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great interactive experience. Heard the footsteps in the shipwreck museum which was cool. Ms Rose was very informative and told great stories! Ms Lydia was a great driver and handled those streets like the pro that she is."
* A traveler said: "our tour guide Rose was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The food was really good! Best part of my trip!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide and captain. It was my kids’ first time. They had a blast and I felt it was very safe. I appreciated the guide joking and connecting with the passengers. Kids want to go back and I am going up next time!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great visit! The educators were very knowledgeable and answered our 3 kids' many questions."
* A traveler said: "Awesome package deal! By purchasing this pass the buyer ends up with a very nice discount compared to buying tickets individually. If you make the purchase be sure to print the guide and read the fine print as one of our items had only one time slot available for the explorer pass holders and we didn't notice that prior to."
* A traveler said: "This is the first real vacation my family has taken in the past 15 years, and I would recommend this card to everyone. The only problem we ran into was not enough hours in the day to do all the things we wanted to do that were available with this card. Worth every penny!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Smathers Beach
- Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum
- Key West Aquarium
- Mallory Square
- Vandenberg Wreck
- Overseas Highway
- Key West Cemetery
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Edward B. Knight Pier
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- Key West Garden Club
- Duval Street
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island