Top Key West Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
122 results | All Key West Tours
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Driver was friendly, funny and kind. Took us everywhere and we were able to go back to our favorite locations"
* A traveler said: "Had a great interactive experience. Heard the footsteps in the shipwreck museum which was cool. Ms Rose was very informative and told great stories! Ms Lydia was a great driver and handled those streets like the pro that she is."
* A traveler said: "Awesome bike ride thru the town. Tour guide James was very funny and interactive, full of information. Highly recommend if you're into biking and seeing highlights of the town. The pie at the end was awesome too"
* A traveler said: "Dana did a great job sharing stories and explaining the history of the Key West Food culture!! The pace of the tour was perfect"
* A traveler said: "our tour guide Rose was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The food was really good! Best part of my trip!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was helpful and friendly. Nice large boat… The captain moved around to put us on the fish. You can bring a cooler also. Super fun day…"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience bopping around the city, seeing landmarks, and trying new drinks. The guide (Rose) was hilarious and engaging and the group we matched up with were fantastic. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Good was great, the singer and the bartenders were awesome. The Captain was an experienced Captain all around an amazing tour"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day on the catamaran Crew were so great! We saw a variety of fish and a sea turtle and jellyfish!"
* A traveler said: "Mangroves. Fascinating. Loved going through them. Heather (guide) awesome! Kayaking was fun. A little challenging. You will need to engage with rowing and maneuvering. You will get wet. Wear sunscreen, hat, and protect belongings in dry bag."
* A traveler said: "Going through the mangroves was amazing! Phil was a great tour guide. I would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Ruth and Grace were very knowledgeable. We were able to talk to Grace for a little bit and she knew everything we asked about the island."
* A traveler said: "The sunset was spectacular. The crew did and excellent job keeping everyone safe and beverages plenty."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time learning and hearing the stories of Key West! Ted was great and very knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "The crew we went with was absolutely incredible, kind, responsible and fun. The spot we went to was beautiful, plenty of colorful and curious fish to look at. It was the best part of our vacation in the keys!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Best part of our trip. Highly recommend! Staff was super nice. Alcohol served was very limited, only drawback. A margarita would have been nice. They only had Landshark beer and red and white wine. Wine is just kind of unfitting for a day playing in the sun."
* A traveler said: "The crew was amazing, the timing was perfect , we watched the sunset with a beautiful clear sky , we were about 30-35 people enough room for everyone. Bar service excellent"
* A traveler said: "Good tour , the host was very funny and worth the price of the tour and we went to to some very interesting places. I would do it again. Thanks Kelly.."
* A traveler said: "Instructors were friendly and knew what they were doing. Had plenty of refreshments on board and got plenty of time to snorkel and see the ocean views!"
* A traveler said: "Great crew, perfect snorkeling location, amazing sunset. We had an amazing time. This was for 20th wedding anniversary and I couldn't want anything more."
* A traveler said: "This was such an awesome experience! Knowledgeable, friendly and enjoyable tour guides. Made sure everyone was able to get a good view. Clean boat with plenty of seating, shade, and open sides. Saw sharks, sea turtles and jellyfish! Definitely worth the price. Would go again!"
* A traveler said: "The band and crew were extremely friendly & fun. My sister and I enjoyed the music, breath taking views and wine."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and captain. It was my kids’ first time. They had a blast and I felt it was very safe. I appreciated the guide joking and connecting with the passengers. Kids want to go back and I am going up next time!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Lovely sailing boat, crew were brilliant! Sunset was sensational! Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Mallory Square
- Key West Garden Club
- Edward B. Knight Pier
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Smathers Beach
- Key West Aquarium
- Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea
- Duval Street
- Key West Cemetery
- Overseas Highway
- Vandenberg Wreck
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island