* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Morning meal was good. First marine tour did not happen but there was a second option and it suited my needs. Lunch was also good. The best was indeed the oasis of Huacachina. The ATV ride was great and the sand boarding was also awesome. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The trip was amazing it worth all the money and the time, and all of the guide team Carlos and Christian were so helpful with everything and smiling and funny as well. I would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "We only had one day in Lima, and it was a great day, well worth the tour. Not only get the grand city view, but also the history of Peru in wonderful Larco Museum, with drive-through of many lovely streets. Our driver and tour guide are pleasant company too."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great. We saw wonderful things on a short but well-spent time. Julio, our guide, was absolutely lovely, and helped me so much with my sea-illness (which by the way was ok, I was the only one who got it on the really good-quality boat)"
* A traveler said: "Loved every moment of being in Peru. Our guide and diver were kind and well informed. The amazon was amazing but know that there is no power at night (I think it was 10pm-8am). This means no fans. I wish I came a bit more prepared for this part of the trip."
* A traveler said: "What great day! The oasis in the middle of the desert looked amazing and the sand dunes were cut bigger than I expected. Our dune buggy had seats for ten but they had bigger and smaller ones. Best seats up front li,e being on a roller coaster. Sand surfing was like sledding in winter, safe and fun.Nazca lines amazing to see by plane and so glad we didn't waisted the extra day of drivi g and stay over night to see them from the ground where you can't really appreciate them. Other stops were nice and I could lunch very good. Our guide, John Paul, was excellent, very knowledgeable, prepared us for what we were to see, got us places on time and very helpful with travel details. I highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Great guides, great experience from pick-up to drop-off. Lots of different foods and history. Especially loved the fruits."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time and our tour guide was very personable and knowledgeable. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was highly recommended to join. We have great fun and experience. The bunky ride in the oasis was with great excitement. Of course the sand boarding."
* A traveler said: "I did this tour on my first day in Lima and it was amazing. It was nice to feel welcomed and talk about things to do in Lima. We had so much fun from the begining. Both were easy to conversate with and they helped me book my trip to machu picchu. 100% recommend and would absolutely do it again"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! It’s definitely worth going! The tour guide was so helpful to make sure you make the most out of your experience!"
* A traveler said: "Johnathan our guide was exceptional and very knowledgeable, the driver was exceptional too. Our experience was great from the beginning to end.... The food was awesome...."
* A traveler said: "A great chance to taste the local flavors of Peru. Sample exotic fruits and eat dishes that most Peruvians do. My tour guide was awesome and showed me the markets and restaurants that tourists don't visit."
* A traveler said: "Despite challenging time to travel during the coronavirus we had such a wonderful time. Our driver and Guide were absolutely excellent in every way."
* A traveler said: "I had such a fantastic experience with this cooking class. Lots of fun and U learned so much. I recommend people to take this class. You will not regret it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was excellent! Very enthusiastic with tons of information about every stop! Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to experience local cuisine in a short time. The restaurants were varied and interesting, the food was delicious and the guide very informative. A great evening out"
Frequently Asked Questions
- National Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and History
- Magic Water Circuit
- Pachacamac Itshma Temple
- Church and Convent of Saint Francis (Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco)
- Larco Museum (Museo Larco)
- Lima Chinatown (Barrio Chino)
- Presidential Palace
- Dédalo Arte y Artesanía
- Ballestas Islands (Islas Ballestas)
- Historic Centre of Lima (Centro Historico de Lima)
- Bridge of Sighs (Puente de los Suspiros)
- Huaca Pucllana
- Huaca Huallamarca (Pan de Azucar)
- Jockey Plaza
- Sacred City of Caral-Supe
- Iglesia de Santo Domingo
- Archbishop’s Palace of Lima
- Love Park (Parque del Amor)
- Park of the Reserve (Parque de la Reserva)
- Cathedral of Lima (Catedral de Lima)
- Jiron de la Union
- San Pedro Church (Iglesia de San Pedro)
- San Isidro
- Indian Market (Mercado Indio)
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon