Top Mendoza Historical Tours
17 results | All Mendoza Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience, when you want to get straight to the point and enjoy some of the nicest wineries, this tour is perfect."
* A traveler said: "Very good price, and is about 4 hrs. long. Great overview of the city, driver was punctual, and very well organized. At the end, Gloria did very nice dinner recommendations."
* A traveler said: "Really excellent well paced wine tour. Started at Tempus Alba winery with excellent explanation from member of the winders. Then on to olive oil producers which was good to pace the wine tasting. Then another excellent look around LaGarde then a really excellent meal at Clos de Charcas"
* A traveler said: "There isn't much happening in the winery in late November, but plenty to see and learn with a professional guide supplied by Trapiche for our group. The wines for sale in the Trapiche shop after the tour were realistically priced, and we were offered a 20% discount. Many in our group were impressed enough to buy some bottles."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our trip. Guide was very nice, well prepared and shared all of the information with great passion. Pick up and drop off option worked perfectly. Condition of the bus was very good and driver drove well and safely which was important due to specifics of some of the roads in the mountians. Worth recommending trip."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The bodegas were beautiful and the guide was informative and fun. The food and wine was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Best tour we ever did! Very beautiful vineyards, informative wine tours, fun bike riding and a great tour guide, Flavia. She was looking after everyone and made everyone feel comfortable with her charm and a lot of knowledge of the region. Thank you for making this day unforgettable!"
* A traveler said: "Herman was our guide, and explained everything in proper English. The wineries were so nice and different from each other. All the guides in the different places were also nice and took time to answer all our questions, even though we were the only ones who needed an English guide. Do this tour if you're in Mendoza!"
* A traveler said: "Great day! Pick up on time and country beautiful. Tour guide spoke good English and made sure we understood."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour Planning. Excellent gear. Nico is a very good driver. Clarita did an outstanding job as our tour guide. Always very well informed and eloquent. Food and wine of excellent quality. Magnificent"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! The view and meal were both amazing and our group had a great time - would highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cacheuta Thermal Spa (Termas Cacheuta)
- Uco Valley
- Plaza España
- Ischigualasto Provincial Park
- Domaine Bousquet
- Bodegas Salentein
- La Payunia Provincial Reserve
- Achaval-Ferrer Winery
- Bodega Tierras Altas
- General San Martin Park (Parque General San Martin)
- Hill of Glory (Cerro de la Gloria)
- Finca Decero
- Bodega Cruzat
- Bodega Renacer
- Mt. Mercedario
- Bodega Chandon
- Andeluna Cellars
- Navarro Correa Winery
- Atuel Canyon (Canon del Atuel)
- Plaza Independencia