Top New Orleans Half-day Tours
103 results | All New Orleans Tours
* A traveler said: "Darryl was a great tour guide. Funny and informative. Very enjoyable experience.would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Gary was an amazing tour guide—we highly recommend this opportunity to learn about the city when you first arrive. The information shared will stay with you as you visit different areas and dine in the many restaurants. We loved the way Gary wove history and current events into every stop and many sites along the way. Best tour we’ve ever taken!!"
* A traveler said: "Listening to the historical history of new Orleans. Eating while listening to music was great; the food tasted excellent great service. Ms.Brenda, who explain to us the directions of the bus, was over helpful and friendly. The caption was always present to take pictures with us."
* A traveler said: "Our bus driver , KP, was engaging, helpful, and informative . He knew every customer by name and catered to whatever they asked or needed. Our guide at Oak Alley, Mr Anthony , was equally excellent"
* A traveler said: "Jay is the best! So friendly and outgoing along with being extremely knowledgeable. We will be back!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative! We learned and saw a lot about what happened on the plantation. Highly recommend.."
* A traveler said: "The ride out was excellent and the bus was comfortable and clean. Our driver was also very awesome and knowledgeable about plantations on the way and good places to eat!"
* A traveler said: "Kristi was a wonderful guide. Very knowledgeable about the history of New Orleans and was a lot of fun. Would definitely do the tour again."
* A traveler said: "The guide was terrific. He kept us entertained the entire time. He was very thoughtful about telling us when the street was bumpy so we didn't trip. We would take any excursion he led. There were only 2 of us an the tour so in between giving us all the info.we had pleasant conversations."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly.We learned a great deal of the history of New Orleans."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Gary, was great. Told fun, interesting stories about the area on the 1 hour drive to the plantation. The house tour was a little short but there was plenty of time to walk the grounds. Nice little restaurant and gift shop."
* A traveler said: "T earl was amazing. Super nice and made our experience so much fun. Highly recommend. Wish there was food or snacks included"
* A traveler said: "Great food, wonderful service and an all around welcoming and safe environment. We went for the lunch cruise and really enjoyed our time. I am not understanding the complaints about the views.....it's New Orleans, a port city taken out by a hurricane 🤣. I loved the commentary, learned a lot!!"
* A traveler said: "this was the most beautiful thing about new orleans we seen places we would have never seen if we wouldn’t have went on that tour i so love it and can’t wait to go back"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was terrific!! Gazele was great!! The plantation were very clean and beautiful."
* A traveler said: "We have been to Nola 3 times now and because of Paul this is by far the most memorable trip yet. His knowledge of the history of Nola and its neighborhoods was so interesting and informative. We could have spent the entire day with him. When we come back with our girls we’ll certainly book again with him for another history lesson and laughs."
* A traveler said: "Eduardo was the bomb and did a wonderful job of describing the history of New Orleans. I would recommend for anyone. It was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Quay was a great host! He was so welcoming and brought us to the best spots. The locations that he chose were welcoming and relaxing. This tour was long and completely worth the money. Thanks so much for all of the suggestions and the wonderful time. We will never forget the fun we had! Please tip your tour guides! They deserve it. 😊"
* A traveler said: "Sandy D. gave us the BEST tour ever! Great and very informative experience! Definitely a must do!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Lots of gators and fun with some fast and exciting spurts. Tour guide, John, was a wonderful informer all along the way and back from the boat launch. Swamp guide, Mr Dudes in was funny and informative and safety conscious. We loved the whole package.i"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Staff was very friendly. The tour was awesome and the company goes above and beyond to ensure you have a great experience. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "our guide was very informative. boat not only the water, the nature but the history. the boat was refreshing wind on a hot day! the alligators loved our visit as it was filled with snacks! The head phones were a nice touch to hide the noise. the boats were very clean!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour. So fun on the bikes. Great way to see New Orleans. Jaime was great. Binus we stopped at Cafe Dumont for beignets"
* A traveler said: "Giselle was a wonderful tour guide who made the whole tour very interesting and memorable. Hard to pick just one thing, but I did really enjoy learning about some of the history of the city. It was so nice to be in a van with a smaller number of people. It felt like driving around the city with a very knowledgeable friend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- New Orleans City Park
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Longue Vue House and Gardens
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- Destrehan Plantation
- Whitney Plantation Museum
- St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
- St. Joseph Plantation
- Musical Legends Park
- New Orleans Pharmacy Museum
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- Port of New Orleans (Port NOLA)
- Degas House
- Royal Street
- Preservation Hall
- Houmas House
- Historic New Orleans Collection (HNOC)
- Laura Plantation
- Mississippi River
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia