Top New Orleans Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
13 results | All New Orleans Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour around the French quarter by lead by a local. Tyler was extremely friendly, energetic, and knowledgeable about the history."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was fantastic, it was beautiful weather and I heard stories I never was aware of before even though I’ve done other haunted history stories."
* A traveler said: "There were 6 of us in the group that went. We were paired with Cristo who was AMAZING. He was so knowledgeable and entertaining. He read the vibe of our group and tailored his presentation to match. He fit right in with us and was SO much fun. I'd highly recommend him/this tour!"
* A traveler said: "this was the most beautiful thing about new orleans we seen places we would have never seen if we wouldn’t have went on that tour i so love it and can’t wait to go back"
* A traveler said: "We were with our traveling couple friends and thought this would be a fun heat of the day activity while in NOLA. It turned out to be much more than that! Great food…entertaining chef…and great afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Kristi was a wonderful guide. Very knowledgeable about the history of New Orleans and was a lot of fun. Would definitely do the tour again."
* A traveler said: "Erin was amazing! She was so knowledgeable, personable and funny. She was a highlight of our week in NO."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Randy was absolutely fantastic! He made the tour fun, exciting and memorable. Randy’s knowledge of the city was second to none and he made our trip start off on a high note! Thank you so much Randy!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and worth the money. Both activities filled up our day. Both tour guides were great. Transportation was a plus."
* A traveler said: "This was a really fun tour. We rode from the Garden District to the French Quarter and back. There were enough stops to rest. Our guide was great."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Brian knew all the best places, New Orleans cocktail history including the literary history of the area. Great sense of humor too. We didn't know what to expect but couldn't stop talking about what a fun time we had afterward. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Jeffery was very well organized, kept everyone safe, and kept us laughing when sharing important history and stories of new Orleans. These bikes were the most comfortable I’ve ever ridden on in any bike tour! Also Jeffery was very focused on keeping us in the shade and gave us plenty of stops and a bathroom break."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Musical Legends Park
- Audubon Park
- National WWII Museum
- Frenchmen Street
- Confederate Memorial Hall Museum
- Lafayette Square
- Houmas House
- St. Louis Cathedral
- Jackson Square
- Preservation Hall
- LaLaurie Mansion
- Hard Rock Cafe New Orleans
- New Orleans City Park
- Louisiana Children's Museum (LCM)
- Whitney Plantation Museum
- Faubourg Marigny
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- The Presbytère
- Destrehan Plantation
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia