Northwest Argentina Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful!! Great time! Beautiful landscapes. Everything very well organized. In way and in time. Highly recommended. Be prepared for eventual dizziness and breakdown..."
* A traveler said: "Long trip, but views are amazing. Small bus with enough legroom. Guides are very polite and helpful. A lot of info in Spanish, less in English"
* A traveler said: "It was wonderful! the tourist guide was very pleasant and knowledgeable of the tour. We learned a lot ! we really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "This is a great day tour to attend, the scenery was amazing and the tour guide (emmenule? lady) was very kind to us as we were the only English speaking couple. The weather was wonderful and this made the wine tastings sessions at two wineries worth it! If you are stuck for something to do while in Salta this is recommended (Nordic Tours)"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Freddy was knowledgeable, friendly, energetic, and enthusiastic to share the sights with us. The driver Fernando was excellent, the coach was clean and comfortable, and our general comfort throughout the day was attended to. It was a great day of sightseeing and learning."
* A traveler said: "I didn't expect such a dynamic scenery, so I was always saying wow! wow!. A guide and a driver were so kind and helpful."
* A traveler said: "We couldn't believe how wonderful the sites were. I just couldn't stop snapping pictures. And the place that we stopped for lunch was a really great meal. The stop to see where the archaeological site was really great to see. Our tour guide, Carolina was very knowledgeable. And she spent as much time explaining everything in English as well as Spanish. This was a very worthwhile trip."
* A traveler said: "Leo, our driver and Pablo, our guide made sure we got there and back safely and that we were informed of the history of the part of Salta Province we travelled through, as well as geological facts and facts that are local history. Pablo tried his best to keep us informed in Spanish as well as also catering for two French ladies in French.In Cachi he made sure we were served a simple and yet ample and delicious lunch. Pablo really made us feel we should see more, as there is so much more to see on RN 40 Ruta Nacional 40 . Nordic Travel is a company that I would highly recommend for any tours exploring the scenic beauty of Salta and Jujuy Provinces. They are professional and reliable. Thank you Leo and Pablo and my fellow excursionists, for most enjoyable day out in glorious nature."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, our guides worked very hard to make it enjoyable. Unforgettable scenery! Would recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Calchaqui Valley
- Cuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope)
- Salado River (Rio Juramento)
- Train to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes)
- San Francisco Church
- Bodega Domingo Hermanos
- Devil’s Throat (Garganta del Diablo)
- Bodega El Tránsito
- Los Cardones National Park
- San Bernardo Convent
- San Antonio de los Cobres
- Historical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte)
- Cultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America)
- Acsibi Caves
- Tin Tin Straight Line (Recta de Tin Tin)
- El Alfarcito
- San Lorenzo
- Toro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro)
- Polvorilla Viaduct (Viaducto de la polvorilla)
- Humahuaca Ravine (Quebrada de Humahuaca)
- Shells' Ravine (Quebrada de las Conchas)
- Vasija Secreta Winery (Bodega Vasija Secreta)
- San Salvador de Jujuy
- Great Salt Flats (Salinas Grandes)
- Quilmes Ruins
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in Mendoza
- Things to do in Santiago
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil