Cagarras Islands (Ilhas Cagarras) Tours and Activities
Five islands make up this remote archipelago that attracts outdoor enthusiasts, water sport adventurists, and nature-lovers alike. At Ilha Cagarra, Ilha de Palmas, Ilha Comprida, Ilha Filhote, and Ilha Grande, visitors will find plenty of birds and marine life surrounding this protected group of islands, including dolphins, boobies, frigate, and seagulls. Steep rock faces and rugged trails offer up the perfect hiking terrain.
The longest island, Ilha Comprida, ranks high among stops on boat tours, since its pristine waters are ripe with tropical fish and known for ideal diving conditions, plus easy access to underwater shipwrecks.
Tours and Activities to Experience Cagarras Islands (Ilhas Cagarras)
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia