Morro Dois Irmaos Tours and Activities
Named for its double peaks, Rio de Janeiro’s Morro Dois Irmaos translates to the “Hill of Two Brothers.” The city is famous for its views, especially from above, and from the top of the two peaks it is possible to see Ipanema and Copacabana beaches, Arpoador, São Conrado and the Tijuca Forest. Sweeping vistas provide a near 360-degree view of the scenic surroundings. With the Vidigal favela located just below, it is also a fascinating place to view the expansive communities of the city from above.
The hills have become a symbol of Rio and are great at any time of day, but most recommended in the golden light of sunset.
Tours and Activities to Experience Morro Dois Irmaos
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast