Top Rio de Janeiro Multi-day Tours
50 results | All Rio de Janeiro Tours
* A traveler said: "The weather was appalling but the tour organiser was excellent and managed to keep us all entertained in very difficult conditions. The boat trip was a wash out through no fault of the organisers who were excellent in every way."
* A traveler said: "It’s amazing tour! Our tour guide, ian did a great job! |He very kind and helpful. definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Really worked well. There were well Managed priority queue and we had a great experience without waiting for hours"
* A traveler said: "Victoria was an awesome guide, very informative and knowledgeable. Flavio was a safe and great driver. They both should be requested for a tour if you go!!"
* A traveler said: "Captain and crew are very friendly and the tour was the right length with plenty of photo opportunities."
* A traveler said: "I undertook Skip the Line Christ the Redeemer Admission Ticket. I was given preference during the train ride. It was very nice."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Flavio did a great job. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Plus appreciated his concern about our comfort. He had an excellent driver. Great excursion and highly recommend them!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very energetic, knowledgeable and insightful. We would highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour of Tijuaca Rainforest, the tour is very relaxed and shows some of the best viewing points for Rio. The tour is lasts for an afternoon and Newton is super knowledgable and helpful."
* A traveler said: "As a rule I generally shy away from certain types of "cultural tourism" while traveling abroad (e.g. those that cater to relatively wealthy tourists seeking out local and indigenous communities for the sole purpose of treating the locals as glorified props with which to spice up an otherwise sheltered, all-inclusive resort vacation and make their bubble trip seem more "exotic" to their instagram followers...) but this tour was anything but! Our tour guide Leo kept things dynamic and interesting but was highly informative as we explored the community - we were able to go from the rooftops to the deep alleyways and everywhere in between as we got a crash course into favela life. I felt totally safe the entire time and our small group size (just Leo and my group of 4) ensured we really got an in-depth view of Rocinha and all of our individual questions answered. My favorite part of the tour were the opportunities to buy local food, drinks, and souvenirs where the revenue could actually go back to the community. Highly recommended to anyone visiting Rio!"
* A traveler said: "We booked late at night and received a text on who was going to be picking us up the next morning. Manuela was a great tour host. She spoke English and was patient and informative. The van was comfortable and the entry processes to the sites were all handled by the host. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was great, highly organized , safe, and fun. Its a great day trip from Rio, and some of the nicest beaches/clearest water I've ever seen."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Morro Dois Irmaos
- Niteroi Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)
- Leblon Beach (Praia do Leblon)
- Santa Teresa (Barrio Santa Teresa)
- Teles Arch (Arco do Teles)
- Rio de Janeiro Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana de Sao Sebastiao)
- Moreira Salles Institute (Instituto Moreira Salles)
- Santa Cruz da Barra Fortress (Fortaleza de Santa Cruz da Barra)
- Pedra da Gavea
- Casa Franca-Brasil
- Tiradentes Palace (Palácio Tiradentes)
- Pedra Bonita
- Crystal Palace (Palácio de Cristal)
- Praca Quinze de Novembro
- Grumari Beach (Praia de Grumari)
- Chacara do Ceu Museum
- Red Beach (Praia Vermelha)
- Ruins Park (Parque das Ruínas)
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia