Top Rio de Janeiro Seasonal & Special Occasions
15 results | All Rio de Janeiro Tours
* A traveler said: "Short and Sweet. It was a short tour but worth a visit especially view from Chinese rock. I was able to see entire Rio from that view."
* A traveler said: "Dinner was good, not great! Show was high energy. Samba lesson was a lot of fun! Too bad you couldn’t take photos."
* A traveler said: "This is hand down the most exhilarating experience you will have in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil! They are the best and top rated for a reason! Can't imagine any other company comparing to the professionalism, expertise, and comfortability they offer. BOOK IT! You won't be disappointed! AWESOME! JUST AWESOME!!"
* A traveler said: "This had to be one of the best experiences of my life! My pilot was so kind and made the flight perfect! He made me feel safe and calm. If you want to know what freedom feels like, you must do this!"
* A traveler said: "Travelled to Rio with my 2 year old whilst backpacking around Brazil Argentina and Paraguay, and I couldn’t resist this show. Was not disappointed, absolutely sensational, my little boy loved it as well,"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very energetic, knowledgeable and insightful. We would highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "As a rule I generally shy away from certain types of "cultural tourism" while traveling abroad (e.g. those that cater to relatively wealthy tourists seeking out local and indigenous communities for the sole purpose of treating the locals as glorified props with which to spice up an otherwise sheltered, all-inclusive resort vacation and make their bubble trip seem more "exotic" to their instagram followers...) but this tour was anything but! Our tour guide Leo kept things dynamic and interesting but was highly informative as we explored the community - we were able to go from the rooftops to the deep alleyways and everywhere in between as we got a crash course into favela life. I felt totally safe the entire time and our small group size (just Leo and my group of 4) ensured we really got an in-depth view of Rocinha and all of our individual questions answered. My favorite part of the tour were the opportunities to buy local food, drinks, and souvenirs where the revenue could actually go back to the community. Highly recommended to anyone visiting Rio!"
* A traveler said: "The weather was appalling but the tour organiser was excellent and managed to keep us all entertained in very difficult conditions. The boat trip was a wash out through no fault of the organisers who were excellent in every way."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour of Tijuaca Rainforest, the tour is very relaxed and shows some of the best viewing points for Rio. The tour is lasts for an afternoon and Newton is super knowledgable and helpful."
* A traveler said: "The tourist guide is friendly and passionate about the Rio de Janeiro history, I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "I undertook Skip the Line Christ the Redeemer Admission Ticket. I was given preference during the train ride. It was very nice."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia