Top Rio de Janeiro Sightseeing Tours
432 results | All Rio de Janeiro Tours
* A traveler said: "The tourist guide is friendly and passionate about the Rio de Janeiro history, I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Newton made the tour very fun and informative. All in all a great in-a-nutshell tour for Rio."
* A traveler said: "Short and Sweet. It was a short tour but worth a visit especially view from Chinese rock. I was able to see entire Rio from that view."
* A traveler said: "As a rule I generally shy away from certain types of "cultural tourism" while traveling abroad (e.g. those that cater to relatively wealthy tourists seeking out local and indigenous communities for the sole purpose of treating the locals as glorified props with which to spice up an otherwise sheltered, all-inclusive resort vacation and make their bubble trip seem more "exotic" to their instagram followers...) but this tour was anything but! Our tour guide Leo kept things dynamic and interesting but was highly informative as we explored the community - we were able to go from the rooftops to the deep alleyways and everywhere in between as we got a crash course into favela life. I felt totally safe the entire time and our small group size (just Leo and my group of 4) ensured we really got an in-depth view of Rocinha and all of our individual questions answered. My favorite part of the tour were the opportunities to buy local food, drinks, and souvenirs where the revenue could actually go back to the community. Highly recommended to anyone visiting Rio!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Our tour guide and driver were amazing. Our tour guide was knowledgeable, funny and respectful."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very energetic, knowledgeable and insightful. We would highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "The historical background shared by Carlos was great…. And it was really interesting to meet that side of Rio de Janeiro…"
* A traveler said: "Having a personal tour Guide & driver was the best! So friendly, spoke English very clearly & was a lot of fun. Having the escort with us to interpret was priceless!😂"
* A traveler said: "Really worked well. There were well Managed priority queue and we had a great experience without waiting for hours"
* A traveler said: "We booked late at night and received a text on who was going to be picking us up the next morning. Manuela was a great tour host. She spoke English and was patient and informative. The van was comfortable and the entry processes to the sites were all handled by the host. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Victoria was an awesome guide, very informative and knowledgeable. Flavio was a safe and great driver. They both should be requested for a tour if you go!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip out to Buzios. The service was good from the hotel pickup to the drop off. In Buzios, we were on our own to sightsee and take a tour of about 12 islands. I will use the services of this tour operator again when I return to Rio de Janeiro."
* A traveler said: "Captain and crew are very friendly and the tour was the right length with plenty of photo opportunities."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. Great tour guide. Great way of exploring the city of Rio de Janeiro and learning about the culture"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and stress free way to see Christ the redeemer and additional interesting sights on the city. Monica even offered to take some great pics which turned out really great. Thanks Monica:)"
* A traveler said: "It’s amazing tour! Our tour guide, ian did a great job! |He very kind and helpful. definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoy our tour guide. She is on time and very good with her explanation. We enjoyed her fun personality and energy. We will want to have her again for future tours."
* A traveler said: "This bike tour was a very enjoyable day out, our guide was very pleasent, helpful and informative, I would recommend this tour to see lots of the city."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. Luis (the tour guide) is very knowledgeable, smart and kind. His experience does make a difference. It was my first time in Rio and I'll be back, for sure. Next time, I need to make sure I get another tour with Luis. Great work, great customer service. Great job!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time on this tour! We were picked up right from the hotel and taken to Christ the Redeemer. Patricia was so accommodating and took us to a local artist to buy some paintings. After we left we had lunch at a really awesome local restaurant. She helped us order our food. Then we went to the famous stairs and sugar loaf mountain. We were also taken by these painted murals that were painted by Kobra. The entire time we were given great information about the sites. I would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "We got very lucky with a nice private guide and driver for this excursion and an absolutely beautiful day! Being able to see Christ the Redeemer without the crowds made all the difference - and great photos! The initial pick-up spot was a bit confusing but it all worked out and we had a fabulous time."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Flavio did a great job. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Plus appreciated his concern about our comfort. He had an excellent driver. Great excursion and highly recommend them!"
* A traveler said: "This had to be one of the best experiences of my life! My pilot was so kind and made the flight perfect! He made me feel safe and calm. If you want to know what freedom feels like, you must do this!"
* A traveler said: "JB did a very good job of explaining all the historic sites during the walking tour of old Rio. It was a great experience and highly recommend to anyone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full Day Complete Tour of Rio de Janeiro
- Full Day in Rio: Christ the Redeemer, Sugarloaf, Maracana and Selaron with Lunch
- Tijuca Rain Forest Jeep Tour from Rio de Janeiro
- Favela Tour Rocinha and Vila Canoas in Rio de Janeiro
- Private Tour: Rio's City Essentials including Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia