Salt Lake City Tours
* A traveler said: "The Driver was friendly and very informative He Answered many questions. Made the trip very interesting and pleasant."
* A traveler said: "Jeff was awesome. He was so nice and very informative. He even called us to make sure that we were coming since we were close to time."
* A traveler said: "I couldn't have asked more from this tour - simply amazing! Do it. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and worked with us to ensure this experience was exactly what we needed."
* A traveler said: "The lady who led the tour was very informative and funny. She was also very helpful to all the passengers. A great trip to The Great Salt Lake."
* A traveler said: "Our bike tour of Salt Lake City was just what my daughter and I needed, after a very arduous flight the night before. We met our guide , James, at Liberty Park (a destination not to miss). Our bikes were retro, yet very adequate to meet the demands of the bike ride."
* A traveler said: "Red Butte Gardens is beautiful. But I had to buy another ticket when I got to the door because I had neglected to print out the one I bought on their website, and I didn't have the confirmation email with me. I thought it was a "Will Call" situation, so I showed up and told them my name, and they said they had no way to find my ticket."
* A traveler said: "Interesting stories and enjoyable time , we will be back for some more ghost adventures . Our guide was informative and made our time worth coming ."
* A traveler said: "It was my first time visiting Salt Lake City. I only had one day to see the city.The segway tour was one of the best way to see downtown and hear a little history of city and the people in 2 hours. Ben, our guide was very friendly and informative."
* A traveler said: "Terrific trip. Moises was a wonderful guide and answered all of my questions. I’d book another tour with them."
* A traveler said: "The entire trip was amazing. Michael picked us up from our hotel on time and drove us to Zions. He was very knowledgeable and knew the area very well. Zions National Park was absolutely amazing. I have never seen anything like it. It should be on everyone’s bucket list."
* A traveler said: "The entire day was amazing. Our guide Neil was knowledgeable, friendly and fun. He catered to our every need. The sites were stunning!! Neil is the best,I highly recommend Dessert Solitude tours!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Discovery Gateway Children's Museum
- This is the Place Heritage Park
- Fort Douglas Military Museum
- Utah Olympic Park
- Clark Planetarium
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building
- Red Butte Garden
- Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort
- Utah's Hogle Zoo
- Solitude Mountain Resort
- Brighton Resort
- Kennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine)
- Liberty Park
- Leonardo Museum
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA)
- Tracy Aviary
- Park City Mountain Resort
- Thanksgiving Point
- Utah State Capitol
- Temple Square
- Salt Lake Tabernacle
- Great Salt Lake
- Natural History Museum of Utah
- Latter-day Saints Family History Library
- Latter-day Saints Church History Museum