Top Sedona Classes & Workshops
15 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing. Very friendly instructor and clean store. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to do something different."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ty was great!! He made the long stretches in the van interesting by telling naturalist and adventurer tales. Had great opportunities for photos and took us to many spots in the canyon."
* A traveler said: "Donnie was amazing. Life changing trip. Absolutely recommend you will not regret it. Ask for Donnie he was such a nice guy who made everyone feel so comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Rachel’s knoll and the meditation at the Medicine wheel stunning scenery and guide connected well with all of us"
* A traveler said: "The sites were beautiful. The ride was amazing thru the red rocks. The guide was very informative. The pink jeep tour company was very professional."
* A traveler said: "The driver was very knowledgeable and friendly. The trip was quick, and we got to see some great spots. We went in the morning (8am), which was perfect for us (family with 2 young ones). When it was done we were ready to head out to lunch a little bit after drop off."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time kayaking to Verde River. Our guides were wonderful. They sure we stayed together & gave good instructions along the River. They also took pictures for us."
* A traveler said: "GIF our driver was awesome!!! Very knowledgeable of topography, geology and history of the Sedona area. Also very knowledgeable of the desert plant life! What a great ride!"
* A traveler said: "Chip was an awesome tour guide! Very knowledgeable! It was our first time to this area of country. Enjoyed the tour immensely!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ken took us places we probably couldn’t have gotten in on our own. So Knowledgeable of the area and our needs!"
* A traveler said: "Had a really good time hunting and exploring. It was a great date idea. Tara was easy to communicate with."
* A traveler said: "Tara was fabulous. Very attentive and knowledgeable about the city. Had a lot of fun exploring Jerome."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico