Top Southeast Brazil Extreme Sports
127 results | All Southeast Brazil Tours
* A traveler said: "This is hand down the most exhilarating experience you will have in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil! They are the best and top rated for a reason! Can't imagine any other company comparing to the professionalism, expertise, and comfortability they offer. BOOK IT! You won't be disappointed! AWESOME! JUST AWESOME!!"
* A traveler said: "This had to be one of the best experiences of my life! My pilot was so kind and made the flight perfect! He made me feel safe and calm. If you want to know what freedom feels like, you must do this!"
* A traveler said: "I undertook Skip the Line Christ the Redeemer Admission Ticket. I was given preference during the train ride. It was very nice."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very energetic, knowledgeable and insightful. We would highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Short and Sweet. It was a short tour but worth a visit especially view from Chinese rock. I was able to see entire Rio from that view."
* A traveler said: "This bike tour was a very enjoyable day out, our guide was very pleasent, helpful and informative, I would recommend this tour to see lots of the city."
* A traveler said: "The tourist guide is friendly and passionate about the Rio de Janeiro history, I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "The historical background shared by Carlos was great…. And it was really interesting to meet that side of Rio de Janeiro…"
* A traveler said: "Awesome Hiking trip with a very good guide. We were fortunate to get a clear view from the top (clear of clouds). The guide was excellent and we felt safe during the whole hike including the section where we used rope gear to climb and descend."
* A traveler said: "One of the good way to see highlights in Rio, had plenty of times to see during the tour. The lunch was lovely. Geisa was amazing guide, very helpful and organized."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Newton made the tour very fun and informative. All in all a great in-a-nutshell tour for Rio."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time on this tour! We were picked up right from the hotel and taken to Christ the Redeemer. Patricia was so accommodating and took us to a local artist to buy some paintings. After we left we had lunch at a really awesome local restaurant. She helped us order our food. Then we went to the famous stairs and sugar loaf mountain. We were also taken by these painted murals that were painted by Kobra. The entire time we were given great information about the sites. I would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Really worked well. There were well Managed priority queue and we had a great experience without waiting for hours"
* A traveler said: "Alex was wonderful! Kind and informative too! My ride was easy and he told me all about Rio on the way"
* A traveler said: "Best experience! Luiz was exceptional! Friendly, professional and knowledgable. He made me feel secure and that’s a big deal, as I am terrified of heights. I will forever be grateful that I got to have this experience, amazing does not even fully describe it. So happy I went with the choice to hand glide. Unforgettable!"
* A traveler said: "Made very Wellcome on arrival the team spoke good English the flight was superb will hopefully see them again sometime"
* A traveler said: "Captain and crew are very friendly and the tour was the right length with plenty of photo opportunities."
* A traveler said: "Prepare yourself for a full day of hiking and hanging out! This experience is all inclusive. Alvaro plans everything to a T!! To say we had a great time would be an understatement! We met some awesome people and spent the day taking in the breathtaking sights and scenes! It couldn't have been more perfect😄You definitely don't want to miss this opportunity!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Hang Gliding
- White Water Rafting
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Chacara do Ceu Museum
- Guanabara Bay
- Copacabana Beach (Praia de Copacabana)
- Lage Park (Parque Lage)
- Sambadrome (Sambadrome Marques de Sapucaí)
- Aguias da Serra Butterfly Center (Borboletario Aguias da Serra)
- Italian Building
- Martinelli Building (Edifício Martinelli)
- Farol Santander (Banespa Tower)
- Santos Coffee Museum (Museu do Café)
- Tiradentes Palace (Palácio Tiradentes)
- Paulista Avenue (Avenida Paulista)
- La Candelaria Church (Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria)
- Museum of Image and Sound (MIS)
- Sao Francisco da Penitencia Church (Igreja Sao Francisco da Penitencia)
- Niteroi Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)
- Rio de Janeiro National Fine Arts Museum (Museu Nacional de Belas Artes)
- Allianz Parque
- Cosme Velho
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia