Top Southeast Brazil Helicopter Tours
24 results | All Southeast Brazil Tours
* A traveler said: "Really worked well. There were well Managed priority queue and we had a great experience without waiting for hours"
* A traveler said: "Sergio was an excellent guide. He did a great job of helping us understand Rio and the culture as well as guiding us at Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf! An outstanding experience!"
* A traveler said: "The historical background shared by Carlos was great…. And it was really interesting to meet that side of Rio de Janeiro…"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Newton made the tour very fun and informative. All in all a great in-a-nutshell tour for Rio."
* A traveler said: "This trip was amazing! The view from the helicopter of monte Christo as well as the city was more than we could have imagined! Didn’t have to fight any crowds and we were treated like royalty the whole time! I highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome Hiking trip with a very good guide. We were fortunate to get a clear view from the top (clear of clouds). The guide was excellent and we felt safe during the whole hike including the section where we used rope gear to climb and descend."
* A traveler said: "Travelled to Rio with my 2 year old whilst backpacking around Brazil Argentina and Paraguay, and I couldn’t resist this show. Was not disappointed, absolutely sensational, my little boy loved it as well,"
* A traveler said: "Having a personal tour Guide & driver was the best! So friendly, spoke English very clearly & was a lot of fun. Having the escort with us to interpret was priceless!😂"
* A traveler said: "Short and Sweet. It was a short tour but worth a visit especially view from Chinese rock. I was able to see entire Rio from that view."
* A traveler said: "I undertook Skip the Line Christ the Redeemer Admission Ticket. I was given preference during the train ride. It was very nice."
* A traveler said: "Very professional staff, Great communication as well, As soon as I booked the tour I was contacted by Andre which I believe he is the manager there, He confirmed the reservation with me as well as provided me with the address and other info. Once arrived The lady at the front desk "Bell" was very welcoming and friendly. Then on to our tour, I have done many helicopter tours in many parts of the world but I can honesty say this was one of the best experiences. The Helicopter was clean and well maintained, The pilot was very friendly and a great guide to the city and the sights. I would definitely recommend this experience to anyone that's looking to view rio from above. Thank you, until next time I'm in Rio."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Helicopter Tours
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Maracana Stadium (Estádio do Maracana)
- Rio de Janeiro Royal Palace (Paco Imperial)
- Botucatu Coffee Museum (Fazenda Lageado)
- Pedra Bonita
- Casa Franca-Brasil
- Leblon Beach (Praia do Leblon)
- Luis Carlos Berrini Avenue (Avenida Berrini)
- Embu das Artes
- Cantareira State Park (Parque Estadual da Cantareira)
- Pateo do Collegio Church
- Rio de Janeiro Museum of Modern Art (Museu de Arte Moderna)
- Children's City (Cidade da Criança)
- Recreio dos Bandeirantes Beach
- Magic City Water Park
- Ibirapuera Park
- Rio de Janeiro National Fine Arts Museum (Museu Nacional de Belas Artes)
- Imperial Museum
- Sao Paulo Museum of Sacred Art (Museu de Arte Sacra)
- Hotel Unique
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia