Top Southeast Brazil Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
467 results | All Southeast Brazil Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Newton made the tour very fun and informative. All in all a great in-a-nutshell tour for Rio."
* A traveler said: "Really worked well. There were well Managed priority queue and we had a great experience without waiting for hours"
* A traveler said: "The tourist guide is friendly and passionate about the Rio de Janeiro history, I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "The historical background shared by Carlos was great…. And it was really interesting to meet that side of Rio de Janeiro…"
* A traveler said: "Sergio was an excellent guide. He did a great job of helping us understand Rio and the culture as well as guiding us at Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf! An outstanding experience!"
* A traveler said: "Short and Sweet. It was a short tour but worth a visit especially view from Chinese rock. I was able to see entire Rio from that view."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very energetic, knowledgeable and insightful. We would highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. Great tour guide. Great way of exploring the city of Rio de Janeiro and learning about the culture"
* A traveler said: "We booked late at night and received a text on who was going to be picking us up the next morning. Manuela was a great tour host. She spoke English and was patient and informative. The van was comfortable and the entry processes to the sites were all handled by the host. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Having a personal tour Guide & driver was the best! So friendly, spoke English very clearly & was a lot of fun. Having the escort with us to interpret was priceless!😂"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. Luis (the tour guide) is very knowledgeable, smart and kind. His experience does make a difference. It was my first time in Rio and I'll be back, for sure. Next time, I need to make sure I get another tour with Luis. Great work, great customer service. Great job!!!!"
* A traveler said: "What can I say about this adventure. The tour guide was Simon and was amazing, detailed and punctual which allowed us to be the first group at Cristo Rey! Thank you for everything, amazing trio recommend this tour for breathtaking views with limited people"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Our tour guide and driver were amazing. Our tour guide was knowledgeable, funny and respectful."
* A traveler said: "As a rule I generally shy away from certain types of "cultural tourism" while traveling abroad (e.g. those that cater to relatively wealthy tourists seeking out local and indigenous communities for the sole purpose of treating the locals as glorified props with which to spice up an otherwise sheltered, all-inclusive resort vacation and make their bubble trip seem more "exotic" to their instagram followers...) but this tour was anything but! Our tour guide Leo kept things dynamic and interesting but was highly informative as we explored the community - we were able to go from the rooftops to the deep alleyways and everywhere in between as we got a crash course into favela life. I felt totally safe the entire time and our small group size (just Leo and my group of 4) ensured we really got an in-depth view of Rocinha and all of our individual questions answered. My favorite part of the tour were the opportunities to buy local food, drinks, and souvenirs where the revenue could actually go back to the community. Highly recommended to anyone visiting Rio!"
* A traveler said: "One of the good way to see highlights in Rio, had plenty of times to see during the tour. The lunch was lovely. Geisa was amazing guide, very helpful and organized."
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! Our guide Patrick was very knowledgeable and gave us loads of interesting information about its history. We also felt very safe and comfortable whilst walking through the streets. There are opportunities to buy snacks and souvenirs. Would absolutely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Love it! Tour guide was amazing. We did everyrthingz As described. So much fun, entertaining and well organized."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was absolutely marvelous, He spoke every language of all the people who where on the tour. He interacted and was a great asset . The sights were monumental and life changing the Christ Redeemer is what you think, beautiful touching, warm heartfelt and captivating , The Heights an view of the mountain was impeccable"
* A traveler said: "Jal was absolutely amazing! He was so thorough with the tour and taught us so much! Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full Day in Rio: Christ the Redeemer, Sugarloaf, Maracana and Selaron with Lunch
- Full Day Complete Tour of Rio de Janeiro
- Christ Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain Small-Group Tour
- Tijuca Rain Forest Jeep Tour from Rio de Janeiro
- Private Tour: Rio's City Essentials including Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf
- Chacara do Ceu Museum
- Park do Gorilao
- Ruins Park (Parque das Ruínas)
- Catete Palace (Palácio do Catete)
- Enchanted Forest Park (Parque da Floresta Encantada)
- Serra Negra Cable Car (Teleférico Serra Negra)
- RioZoo (Jardim Zoológico do Rio de Janeiro)
- Ubatuba Aquarium
- Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden (Jardim Botanico)
- Tiradentes Palace (Palácio Tiradentes)
- Pepino Beach (Praia do Pepino)
- La Candelaria Church (Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria)
- Pedra Grande
- Selarón Steps (Escadaria Selarón)
- AquaRio Aquarium
- Farol Santander (Banespa Tower)
- KidZania Sao Paulo
- Santa Marta Favela
- Pedra da Gavea
- Cachoeira Toboga
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia