Oldest Store Museum Tours and Activities
The Oldest Store Museum in St Augustine, Florida, is an interactive way to learn more about the history of the area. The Oldest Store Museum is set up to reflect a store during the year 1900.
Tour guides and other staff workers for the Oldest Store Museum will be dressed in colonial attire and they stay in character as someone who lived over a century ago in order to teach visitors about life in St Augustine during colonial times in an entertaining and engaging way.
Inside the store are over 100,000 items you may have found during the start of the 1900s. These items are marked with what they would have sold for in 1900 and you may find yourself shocked at how much prices have inflated over the centuries. You’ll also have fun perusing the items, which include worm syrup, old farm equipment, corsets and much more.
Tours and Activities to Experience Oldest Store Museum
Frequently Asked Questions
- St. Augustine Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
- Discover St Augustine: Attractions Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off
- Oldest Store Museum Experience in St. Augustine
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina