Top The Pampas Half-day Tours
303 results | All The Pampas Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing way to understand and fully interact with the City. My guide took all the time in the world to introduce me to every milestone the City has and to attach all of his history in my tour. It was perfectly in synch and I got to be a porteño for a while."
* A traveler said: "Marcelo took my husband and me on a private tour of the best sights in Buenos Aires. He was very funny, extremely well-informed, candid and articulate. Spoke perfect English. I would definitely take another tour with this company. They do specialized tours which I will sign up for whenever we return."
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect quick tour of Buenos Aires. We were able to get out and experience many of the main tourist sites which allowed us to figure out where we wanted to spend more time. The tour guide as adorable, and very helpful. We were there on a holiday weekend and she helped us find a good place the change money. Worth it!"
* A traveler said: "The boat trip was very nice and we felt for the price it was right. Our guide Laura was polite and knowledgeable. Pickup and drop off were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Tigre is a very beautiful area, I liked the navigation and empanadas, Cecilia was an excellent guide"
* A traveler said: "Super tour! Marianna, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and personable. We learned a lot about Argentina's history, customs and people. The biking was easy and safe and the rest stop in the Boca was fun and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "it was an Amazing day tour with Daniela, who taught us about the City and the northern areas of Buenos Aires, we loved the boat ride and the snacks at the Restaurant. The nature of the Tigre area was outstanding and we loved every part of it."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of the highlights of Buenos Aires. John made the tour very interesting and we learned so much about the history of the country. We were so happy to get an engaging tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best thing we did in the city. Our tour guide, Anna Julia, was the best!! She was very knowledgeable and taught us a lot . Riding thru the traffic was a little scary for my daughter, but I felt completely safe with Anna Julia's guidance. I DEFINITELY recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Barbie was an excellent guide - very knowledgeable and passionate about buenos aires. She took care of our safety. Great value for money. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This tour may seem a little pricey when you purchase it but the restaurants are beautiful and the food you eat and wine you drink is beyond incredible. Would highly recommend doing this on one night that you have in BA. I was only there for two nights and didn’t have any regrets doing this for one of them!"
* A traveler said: "An excellent experience with some great people and amazing food in Buenos Aires! Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "All good. Guide Victor was very informative and interesting. Went a reasonable pace. Very friendly. We highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Rodrigo was warm and funny, and very informative. His English was excellent, and he answered every question as if he had never heard it before, which is a great talent! The bike ride was flat, but far enough to feel like I had gotten a little exercise, and the lunch from the food truck was my best meal in Buenos Aires!"
* A traveler said: "The bike tour with Mati was both informative and enjoyable. He was attentive to safety and the pace of the tour good. We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Joe was Fantastic as he shared his city with us. Very good English. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a nice introduction to Buenos Aires. They are somewhat flexible and may adjust the itinerary if there is a local sight you want to see that is not on their itinerary. Give them a head's up at the beginning of the tour, though, so they have time to plan."
* A traveler said: "We were in BA for a conference so had limited time to explore. This was the perfect way to see the main historical and cultural aspects with a wonderful local guide. Muchas gracias!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Very knowledgeable. Bikes were good. Enjoyed the tour and best way to see heaps of the city. |If you have time take the tour"
* A traveler said: "Ariel was a wonderful tour guide. His knowledge of Buenos Ares is excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the important Jewish sites. Also, our driver was great."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Villa Crespo
- Jewish Museum of Buenos Aires (El Museo Judío de Buenos Aires )
- Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat Art Collection (Coleccion de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat)
- Plaza Italia
- Palais de Glace
- Paz Palace (Palacio Paz)
- Mataderos Fair
- Latin American Art Museum of Buenos Aires (Museo de Arte Lationoamericano de Buenos Aires, MALBA)
- River Plate (Rio de la Plata)
- Parque Lezama
- Galileo Galilei Planetarium (Planetario Galileo Galilei)
- San Telmo Market (Mercado de San Telmo)
- Senor Tango
- El Querandi
- Palermo Hippodrome (Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo)
- Barrio Norte
- National Naval Museum (Museo Naval de la Nacion)
- Barrio de Abasto
- Buenos Aires Eco-Park
- Obelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Mendoza
- Things to do in Santiago
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil