- Move your legs: get off the beaten track and into trees and neighbourhoods
- Guided: ask questions, gain context, don’t get lost
- Pieces of history: opera house, county library, arts center
- Story behind the sight: discover more information and stories
Departure & Return
Tour meets 10 minutes before start in front of the Wheeler Opera House on the corner of Hyman Ave. & Mill St. in Aspen, Colorado.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Summer Only (May thru October)
- This tour is a 1.5 mile walk with some elevation changes. Participants should be able to walk long distances regularly.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dean's Aspen Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Aspen's Off the Beaten Path Tour.