3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Don’t miss a true Buenos Aires experience with a tango show at Café de los Angelitos. Lose yourself in the music of a live orchestra as you watch the dancers’ talented, dramatic interpretations. If you wish, enjoy a delicious dinner during the show. Choose to sit in the main dining room, VIP balconies, or the intimate super VIP section on the second floor.
- Authentic Buenos Aires experience
- Witness the magic of tango to live orchestra music
- Optional dinner with wine and refreshments
- Convenient transport to and from hotels in central Buenos Aires
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
The service includes transfer in/out to your hotel
Dinner, wines and soft drinks (if option selected)
Landing and facility fees
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels located at downtown areas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up time for ONLY SHOW service between 9.15 and 9.45 PM
- Pick up time for DINNER AND SHOW service between 8.00 Pm and 8.30 PM
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Expetravel / Azul Latina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: 'Cafe de los Angelitos' Tango Show Ticket with optional Dinner?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: 'Cafe de los Angelitos' Tango Show Ticket with optional Dinner?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: 'Cafe de los Angelitos' Tango Show Ticket with optional Dinner?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: 'Cafe de los Angelitos' Tango Show Ticket with optional Dinner?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFamily-friendly Shows Dinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsBuenos AiresDining Experiences - The PampasFamily-friendly Shows - The PampasDinner and Show - The PampasDining Experiences - MontevideoFamily-friendly Shows - MontevideoDinner and Show - MontevideoDining Experiences - MendozaFamily-friendly Shows - MendozaDinner and Show - MendozaCategory
Paz Palace (Palacio Paz)Plaza DorregoEsquina Carlos GardelBuenos Aires Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires)River Plate Museum (Museo River Plate)Alberto J. Armando Stadium (La Bombonera Stadium)Rojo Tango El Viejo Almacen de Buenos AiresBarrio de Abasto Basilica of Our Lady of Lujan (Basilica Nuestra Senora de Lujan)La Ventana Tango ShowJewish Museum of Buenos Aires (El Museo Judío de Buenos Aires )Madero TangoSan Ignacio de Loyola Church (St. Ignatius Church)La Bomba de TiempoTigre Art Museum (Museo de Arte Tigre)Parque de la CostaMonumental Stadium (Estadio Antonio Vespucio Liberti)Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) Buenos Aires Eco-Park