12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the diverse landscapes of northwest Argentina on this full-day Cafayate tour from Salta. Journey through the Valley of Lerma, stop at a tobacco plantation to watch traditional production methods, and admire the dramatic red rock mountains of Quebrada de las Conchas, then enjoy wine tasting in Cafayate Town.
- Full-day Cafayate, Lerma Valley, and Wine Tasting from Salta
- Sample Argentine wines during an expert-led wine tasting in Cafayate
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Small group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Normally the Schedule of Search of the Passengers for their Hotels or Accommodations in the Group Services is between 7:00 and 7:45 am.
We Do Pickup from others Hoteles, but they must be at 20 Block from the Main Square of the City of Salta "Plaza 9 de Julio" (Esquina Caseros & Bartolomé Mitre, Salta, Argentina)
IF THE PASSENGERS HAVE AN ACCOMMODATION THAT IS NOT A HOTEL OR HOSTAL, IT IS NECESSARY THAT THE PASSENGERS INDICATE TO US THE FULL INFORMATION OF THEIR ACCOMMODATION (STREET NAME AND ADDRESS NUMBER). We Do Pickup from thes pleaces, but they must be at 20 Block from the Main Square of the City of Salta "Plaza 9 de Julio". (Esquina Caseros & Bartolomé Mitre, Salta, Argentina)
If the passengers are staying in an apartment building, it would be necessary that they indicate to us the number of the apartment in which they are going to stay.
If passengers stay in Hotels / Hostels / Accommodations Outside the Search Area, passengers must show up at our Offices (Calle Buenos Aires Nº 186) at 7:00 am on the day of the Excursion. In the Schedule between 7:00 and 7:15 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum 23 passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AGENCIA DE TURISMO TIAMAR EVT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-day Cafayate, Lerma Valley, and Wine Tasting from Salta?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-day Cafayate, Lerma Valley, and Wine Tasting from Salta?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-day Cafayate, Lerma Valley, and Wine Tasting from Salta?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursLayover Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresSaltaBus Tours - The PampasLayover Tours - The PampasFull-day Tours - The PampasBus Tours - MontevideoLayover Tours - MontevideoFull-day Tours - MontevideoBus Tours - MendozaLayover Tours - MendozaFull-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Plaza DorregoPuente de la MujerColon Theatre (Teatro Colón)Esquina Carlos GardelSan Ignacio de Loyola Church (St. Ignatius Church)River Plate (Rio de la Plata)Galerias PacificoBuenos Aires Eco-ParkBuenos Aires Cruise PortNational LibraryTigrePalais de GlacePlaza ItaliaLa Ventana Tango ShowDon Silvano Ranch (Estancia Don Silvano)La Bomba de TiempoLa PlataAmalia Lacroze de Fortabat Art Collection (Coleccion de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat)Mataderos FairObelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)