- Take a riding tour of Denver
- Experience a one-of-a-kind tour on a motor scooter
- Learn about Denver’s history and architecture
- Small group ensures personal service from the guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Valid driver's license must be presented upon arrival
- Credit or debit card required upon arrival for $300 per scooter security and damage deposit
- Recent bicycle riding experience is required
- No intoxicants before or during the tour
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Participants must be able to thoroughly understand English (our safety instructions are printed in English and safety instructions along the way will be given in English)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY ScooTours Denver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Denver Guided Sightseeing Tour on Motor Scooters.