- Dolphin watching tour off the coast of Destin in the Gulf of Mexico
- Opportunities to spot dolphins, sting rays, and more
- Dedicated crew helps you spot wildlife in its native environment
- Small boat limits charter size for a more personalized experience
- Take in views of the coast along the way
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Screaming Eagle Sports is located in Mobile Sports Banana Boat Ride kiosk. Use the passport app to pay for parking. Address: 302 Harbor Boulevard, Destin, FL 32541 Dates: Daily
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Screaming eagle sports
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Dolphin-Watching Cruise in the Gulf of Mexico.