Departure & Return
Enter 54 Miracle Strip Parkway Southeast in your GPS. Look for a large blue and white Pontoon Rental sign and pull into the parking lot. Drive back to the first office and check-in. Both customers must show a government issued photo ID at check-in. Please arrive 15 minutes early.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunset Island Dinner
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Sunset Island Dinner for Two in Fort Walton Beach.