Explore our promoted experiences
- Jungle Queen Riverboat dinner cruise from Fort Lauderdale
- The Jungle Queen riverboat cruise travels on the New River in Fort Lauderdale
- All-you-can-eat dinner of BBQ ribs, and chicken.
- Hilarious variety review stage show
Departure & Return
We are located at dock A in the South end of the Marina. Parking is at the Bahia Mar Resort and Yachting center. Please arrive 1 hour prior to departure in order to find parking and get on the boat on time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Cruise along the quiet waterways of the historic New River, past the luxurious mansions and yachts of Millionaire’s Row en route to the Jungle Queen Tropical Isle. Along the way, see downtown Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, the Intracoastal Waterway, and more.
While cruising, select from a variety of additional snacks and beverages (including beer and wine) from the onboard menu to purchase. Upon arrival at the tropical isle village, enjoy an endless dinner offering featuring barbecue ribs and chicken with all the trimmings.
Then experience a hilarious, laugh-out-loud variety stage show to cap off an enjoyable and entertaining evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum number of passengers is 385
- All of the Jungle Queen boats are specially designed for sightseeing, pleasure, and have on-board rest room facilities.
- Guests under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Guests should arrive at the dock 45 minutes prior to sailing
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 385 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jungle Queen Riverboat
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff