Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore the sand dunes of Huacachina with an exhilarating buggy tour
- Sit around a campfire for a traditional barbecue dinner including drinks
- Camp in the desert for star views away from city lights
- Hotel pick-up is included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you make this excursion during the summer months (December to March) we suggest to wear thin clothes, since it is very hot, especially in the months of January and February. From April to November we suggest to bring a jacket to protect yourself from the cold morning or afternoon winds.
- This tour is not recommended for people under 16 years old.
- Bring water and snacks
- Bring sun screen, a cap and sunglasses.
- Bring camera
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cusco Unique Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands