- Snorkeling and kayaking tour at a remote location
- AM or PM departure time from Key West
- All equipment provided
- Snorkeling appropriate for all levels
- Snack/breakfast and lunch provided
- Wine or beer after activities
- AM trip is offered seasonally
Departure & Return
Corner of Elizabeth and Greene Streets
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Step aboard the boat and enjoy the provided light snack or breakfast as you push off from the dock. Travel through Key West's lake passage, winding through lush mangroves, bound for a remote sandbar known mostly to locals. Keep an eye out for local dolphins and sea turtles going about their daily activities.
Pull up on the sandbar and don your provided mask, snorkel, and fins, then explore the underwater world. The water here is calm and the snorkeling is easy, perfect for beginning snorkelers and swimmers.
Refuel with a buffet lunch, then grab a kayak and follow your guide on a kayaking tour of the area. Alternatively, choose to hang out on the sandbar and soak in the sun. After the day's activities, indulge in a glass of sparkling, wine, or beer and watch the sunset (PM tour only) as you head back to the dock for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- What to Bring: Valid, Government Issued Photo I.D., Towel, Sunscreen, Bathing Suit
- Sun Protective Clothing (ie. Hats & Sun Shirts), Water Shoes or Waterproof Sandals
- Cash for Gratuities (Customary)
- FURY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- Guests 17 and younger must have a parent present at check in to sign waivers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note : We cannot accommodate special dietary requests
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fury Water Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Island Adventure Snorkel Kayak and Tour from Key West.