10 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Step-On Tour Guide (for your information & fun)
Designated Bus Driver for your Safety (does not double as guide)
Hotel pickup and drop-off at selected hotels (saves us 2 hours, returning around 5 PM)
All Fees and Taxes
Bonus stop at the Hoover Dam Memorial Bridge For Photos
VIP Bus Access at the Canyon
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We limit the amount of hotels we visit for pickups, so that we can spend more time at the Canyon, and less time on the bus doing pickups. Our hotels for pickup are strategically placed up and down the strip including downtown, so your own hotel should be either right next door or a very short walk away from where you will meet the bus.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be 3 or older and accompanied by an adult
- Luggage is not allowed on this bus, only small backpacks will make it through the security checkpoint at Hoover Dam.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark - The west rim has an uneven rocky surface with extremely limited pavement.
- Hualapai Tribes Dress Policy: No offensive material, language or graphics. No excessively torn clothing. No clothing which, by nature, exposes portions of the body that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment such as string bikini tops, G-strings, bikini bottoms, etc
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. We do recommend guests wear a face mask, but this is not mandatory. Please be sure to bring one if you wish to wear it. All vehicles are sanitized prior to every tour and social distancing will be strongly encouraged.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Comedy On Deck
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the bus have restrooms onboard during the Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop with optional Skywalk?
A:Depending on the size of the bus, there may or may not be a bathroom onboard. However, you are never on the bus for more than 45 minutes without a bathroom break. Regular bathroom stops are made on all tours.
Is the Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop with optional Skywalk family friendly?
A:Absolutely! All guides are family-friendly, and there are usually several kids on this tour. The objective is to make the tour as fun and as friendly as possible for everyone.
Is there air conditioning/heating onboard the bus during the Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop?
A:Yes. You should be as comfortable as possible on your tour, so all buses are at an optimum comfortable temperature all year around.
Can I bring my own bag/cooler on board the bus during the Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop?
A:Only small bags and coolers are allowed (something that can be put between your feet or under your seat). The hoover dam security checkpoint does not allow large bags, and there may not be space to store the bag.
Is there a place I can store my luggage during the Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop?
A:All Las Vegas hotels offer free bag storage. You may wish to check out of the hotel in the morning, store your bags with the bag storage, then when you arrive back from your tour, pick up your bags and head straight to the airport.
How do I arrange pickup at my hotel for the Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop with optional Skywalk?
A:Upon checkout, select the hotel where you are staying in Las Vegas. After confirmation, call the local operator at the phone number on your ticket to coordinate exact pickup details.
Are there vegetarian or other dietary options available for lunch during the Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour?
A:Yes. There are multiple options available for lunch, and all dietary needs can be accommodated.
How long do we spend at the Grand Canyon during the Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop?
A:You get to spend 3.5 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim. This is more than enough time to experience everything they have to offer, including the Skywalk and Helicopter rides if that is something you choose.
Does the Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop with optional Skywalk stop at the Hoover Dam?
A:This tour includes a stop at the Hoover Dam Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge. From here you can obtain the most beautiful views of the Hoover Dam. The tour does not stop to explore the Dam itself.
How much walking will I need to do at the Grand Canyon during the Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop?
A:This is entirely up to you! There is a shuttle bus to take you around the different stops at the Canyon and at Guano point there are a few optional hikes you may do if you would like to explore more and get some additional really awesome photos.
What is the difference between the West and South Rims of the Grand Canyon?
A:The West Rim is much closer to Vegas than the South Rim (which is a 10 hour round trip) and the West Rim is also the only location with the world-famous Skywalk.
What is the Skywalk?
A:The Skywalk is an amazing horseshoe-shaped glass-framed cantilever style lookout area with a near-360 degree view of the Canyon’s Western Rim It floats out over the canyon, which allows visitors to feel like they are walking on air.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop with Optional Skywalk?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop with Optional Skywalk?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop with Optional Skywalk?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop with Optional Skywalk
10 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLas VegasBus Tours - NevadaFull-day Tours - NevadaBus Tours - Palm SpringsFull-day Tours - Palm SpringsBus Tours - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas Tours & TicketsBodies: The Exhibition Tours & TicketsElvis Chapel Tours & TicketsTreasure Island Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsZappos Theater Tours & TicketsExtraterrestrial Highway Tours & TicketsMGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsGold and Silver Pawn Shop (Home of Pawn Stars) Tours & TicketsCaesars Palace Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsVooDoo Zipline Tours & TicketsZion National Park Tours & TicketsWet 'n' Wild Las Vegas Tours & TicketsHidden Valley Nevada Tours & TicketsThe D Las Vegas Tours & TicketsBally's Las Vegas Tours & TicketsToy Shack Tours & TicketsHarrah's Las Vegas Tours & TicketsBlack Canyon River Tours & TicketsCasino at the Tropicana Las Vegas Tours & TicketsBryce Canyon National Park Tours & Tickets