1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the haunted side of London on a virtual ghost tour that reveals haunted houses, cemeteries, and harrowing historic tales. A great way to learn more about London without leaving the security of your own home, this tour includes an array of interesting details from your guide. Plus, interactive quizzes keep you engaged and ensure you don’t get bored. All tour times are in the British Summer Time timezone.
- Visit the haunted sites of London on a virtual tour
- A live guide makes it possible to ask questions along the way
- Learn about the Penny Dreadfuls and take a quiz on their titles
- Join the tour on Zoom—a convenient video chat application
Saved to wishlist!
● Admission to the virtual group tour - all online.
● Professional live guide.
● A fun quiz on Penny Dreadful titles.
An internet connection is necessary.
Departure & Return
London SW1A 1AA, UK
London EC3N 4AB, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Your City
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "Still recommend to have a try during the lock-down periods." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLondonGhost & Vampire Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyGhost & Vampire Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetGhost & Vampire Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeCategory
Lord's Cricket GroundEstorick Collection of Modern Italian ArtWestminster BridgePiccadilly TheatreOld Spitalfields MarketEmirates StadiumHyde ParkRoyal Academy of ArtsFoundling MuseumWest End Theater DistrictAlbert MemorialSohoLondon Science MuseumBAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London London Natural History MuseumQueen's TheatrePrimrose HillBrick Lane Music HallSt. James's PalaceWarner Bros. Studio Tour London