Explore our promoted experiences
- Perfect for adventure seekers—combine two outdoor activities into one day
- Rappel off arches in Moab’s Arches National Park with equipment included
- Stand up paddleboard down the Colorado River under the safety of a guide
- Lunch is provided for you for a stress-free trip
Departure & Return
Located directly behind Eklectica Cafe. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to trip start time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddle Moab
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.