7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Ride the rapids on one of the Colorado River's most scenic sections on a full- or half-day whitewater rafting tour of Fisher Towers from Moab. Grab a paddle to navigate class I and II rapids if you like, or just sit back and enjoy the scenery featured in many western films while a river guide does all the work. Learn about the river’s geology and ancient history along the way, and break for lunch at a secluded beach during this classic Utah adventure.
- Full- or half-day whitewater rafting tour from Moab
- Ride Fisher Towers, one of the most gorgeous sections of the Colorado River
- Float through the scenery featured in western films starring John Wayne and Johnny Depp
- Choice of a paddle boat, where everyone pitches in, or a raft on which only the guide paddles
- Beverages and lunch on a river beach included
- No rafting experience required; great for beginners
- Includes transfers from Moab
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Cups and Water
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
378 N Main St, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Paddle boats (where everyone paddles) are an option upon request (48-hour advance notice required).
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please call our office to reconfirm your tour the day before your trip date
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring a water bottle
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adrift Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Colorado River Rafting Tour at Fisher Towers?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Colorado River Rafting Tour at Fisher Towers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Colorado River Rafting Tour at Fisher Towers?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Colorado River Rafting Tour at Fisher Towers?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Colorado River Rafting Tour at Fisher Towers
7 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesMoabExtreme - UtahRafting - UtahWhite Water Rafting - UtahCategory