2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Look down at Monument Valley, Canyonlands National Park and Natural Bridges, all seen during this 2-hour aerial tour by fixed-wing aircraft — an ideal way to take in these immense landscapes in a condensed period of time. Marvel at the buttes, mesas and other sandstone formations of this iconic region popularized in Westerns like ‘Stagecoach.’ Taking off from Moab, you’ll get a bird’s-eye view of Totem Pole, the Mittens, Grand Gulch, Upheaval Dome and much more.
- 2-hour fixed-wing aerial tour of Canyonlands National Park, Monument Valley and Natural Bridges
- Slip on a headset to hear the pilot’s commentary
- Spot famous sandstone domes, buttes and mesas from above
- Limited seating on board provides a small-group experience
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
94 W Aviation Way , 94 W Aviation Way, Moab, UT 84532, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Canyonlands Field Airport
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Redtail Air
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monument Valley and Canyonlands National Park Combo Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Monument Valley and Canyonlands National Park Combo Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Monument Valley and Canyonlands National Park Combo Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Monument Valley and Canyonlands National Park Combo Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursNature and WildlifeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMoabAir Tours - UtahNature and Wildlife - UtahCategory