3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Home to ancient Anasazi dwellings and artifacts as well as extraordinary natural arches, rock formations, and other rugged scenery, Kayenta, Arizona’s Mystery Valley is one of the West’s unspoiled corners—and this half-day tour takes all the stress out of planning a visit. Depart from the nearby View Hotel, and set off in the company of a Navajo guide. You’ll learn about the Anasazi people, will discover wall paintings and their sacred grounds, will admire the striking surroundings, and more.
- Leave all the planning to someone else on this seamless discovery tour
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful, unspoiled scenery of Mystery Valley
- Explore the region in the company of a Navajo guide
- Discover natural arches, ancient Anasazi dwellings and artifacts, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Native Navajo guide (english speaking)
Entrance fee (Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park admission prices may vary: $20 per vehicle)
Departure & Return
Indian Rte 42, Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ 84536, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Monument Valley Simpsons Trailhandler Tours, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Anasazi Tour in Mystery Valley with Najavo Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Anasazi Tour in Mystery Valley with Najavo Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Anasazi Tour in Mystery Valley with Najavo Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Anasazi Tour in Mystery Valley with Najavo Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 66088P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsArchaeology ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMonument Valley4WD Tours - UtahSporting Events - UtahArchaeology Tours - UtahExtreme - UtahHalf-day Tours - Utah4WD Tours - FlagstaffSporting Events - FlagstaffArchaeology Tours - FlagstaffExtreme - FlagstaffHalf-day Tours - Flagstaff4WD Tours - SedonaSporting Events - SedonaArchaeology Tours - SedonaExtreme - SedonaHalf-day Tours - SedonaCategory