2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore the natural features of Monument Valley on this tour led by a Navajo guide. You'll travel through the tribal park to see red rock formations and other sites such as the Big Hogan, John Ford's Point, and the Ear of the Wind. Plus, see a bit of Navajo culture as you visit a traditional hogan (dwelling) and watch a rug-weaving demonstration.
- Explore Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park on a backcountry tour
- Travel by open-air vehicle, if weather permits
- Check out restricted areas of the valley with a guide
- Enjoy a Navajo musical demonstration
Saved to wishlist!
Local Navajo guide (english speaking)
Open-air vehicle or enclosed van (depending on weather conditions)
Musical performance at the big hogan
Entrance fees to the Navajo Tribal Park
Departure & Return
Indian Rte 42, Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ 84536, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Monument Valley Simpsons Trailhandler Tours, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monument Valley 4x4 Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Monument Valley 4x4 Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Monument Valley 4x4 Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Monument Valley 4x4 Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesMonument Valley4WD Tours - UtahSporting Events - UtahExtreme - Utah4WD Tours - FlagstaffSporting Events - FlagstaffExtreme - Flagstaff4WD Tours - SedonaSporting Events - SedonaExtreme - SedonaCategory