2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get an up-close view of Florida’s spectacular, coastal mangrove forests—and enjoy an active way to explore—on this kayaking or paddleboarding tour. Pick from multiple tour times, head to the departure point, and meet your guide: after an introduction to your kayak or paddleboard, you’ll hit the water. Paddle through mangrove tunnels, have the chance to spot wildlife like dolphins and manatees, and learn more about the forests from your guide.
- Get an up-close perspective on the mangroves that most visitors miss
- Receive hands-on guidance and training with your kayak or paddleboard
- Have the chance to see wildlife like dolphins and manatees up close
- Admire the region’s wealth of picturesque, untouched nature as you go
Saved to wishlist!
Paddleboards and/or Kayaks
Departure & Return
1295 Capri Blvd, Naples, FL 34113, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY La Vita e' Bella
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mangrove Tunnels Eco Tour (Paddle Board & Kayak)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mangrove Tunnels Eco Tour (Paddle Board & Kayak)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mangrove Tunnels Eco Tour (Paddle Board & Kayak)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "They knew all about the animals we encountered along the way, and they take plenty of pictures so you don’t need to risk your own phone." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Mangrove Tunnels Eco Tour (Paddle Board & Kayak)
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingWater ToursKayakingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNaplesStand Up Paddleboarding - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaKayaking - FloridaStand Up Paddleboarding - Fort MyersWater Tours - Fort MyersKayaking - Fort MyersStand Up Paddleboarding - Everglades National ParkWater Tours - Everglades National ParkKayaking - Everglades National ParkCategory