- Sightseeing tour of Natal and the south coast
- Ponta Negra and Fortaleza dos Reis Magos
- Pirangi Beach
- Cathedral of Natal
- World's largest cashew tree
- Morro de Careca
- Knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled pick up time.
What To Expect
Visit the neighborhoods of Ribeira, Rocas and Santos Reis, the oldest neighborhoods in the city and the center of its eventual urban growth. Continue to the Metropolitan Cathedral of Natal, an uber-modern building that holds 22,000 people, located in the city center. After exploring the cathedra, stop by a local crafts market to peruse traditional handicrafts and pick out some souvenirs.
Move on to the Morro de Careca (Bald Hill,) a scenic lookout that offers panoramic views of the greater Natal area and Pirangi Beach. Visit the beach itself for a quick dip before ending your tour of Natal with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- The following items are recommended: Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Swim Suit, Sandals, Towel, Hiking Boots or Tennis Shoes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the 'English Tour' option
- Três Reis Magos Fort Entrance Fee - BRL 8,00
- World’s Largest Caju Tree Entrance Fee - BRL 8,00
- The value of the Boat Ride through the Potengi River (optional) is approximately BRL 32,00
- The value of Arena das Dunas tour (optional) is approximately BRL 20,00
- Prices are subject to change without notice and must be paid locally.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Natal City and the Southcoast Tour.