- Explore Louisiana’s Jean Lafitte National Park and Preserve on a guided tour
- Experience the swamp in a comfortable pontoon equipped with a restroom
- Enjoy an up-close view of gators, nutria, egrets, and other regional wildlife
- Make the most of limited time with a hotel pickup and drop-off option
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Orleans Paddlewheels Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 90-Minute Jean Lafitte Swamp and Bayou Tour.