- French Quarter walking tour and optional visit to Café du Monde
- Choice of two morning start times
- Learn the history of this rich and diverse New Orleans neighborhood
- View lovely courtyards, cathedrals, outdoor markets, famous restaurants and more!
Departure & Return
600 Royale St (Corner of Royal Street and Toulouse) Your guide will arrive 5 minutes before the tour to check you in and, he/ she will be wearing a name tag and displaying a tour guide license
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (walking on some uneven surfaces)
- Comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather is recommended.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Kitchen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff