2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore New Orleans’ "Cities of the Dead: on the only ghost tour offering cemetery access after dark. While most haunted history tours stay in the bustling French Quarter, this one takes you into the silent, shadowy realms of some of the city’s oldest and most haunted graveyards. Hear chilling tales of paranormal activity while exploring the curious above-ground burial practices of these famous final resting places.
- Explore New Orleans' cemeteries after nightfall on the only tour of its kind
- Ride a bus beyond the French Quarter to quieter, less-visited neighborhoods
- Stroll among above-ground tombs while a guide shares terrifying tales
- Bring your camera to check photos for orbs and other signs of paranormal activity
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Departure & Return
518 Conti St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY NOLA GhostRiders LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cemetery and Ghost BYOB Bus Tour in New Orleans?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cemetery and Ghost BYOB Bus Tour in New Orleans?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cemetery and Ghost BYOB Bus Tour in New Orleans?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cemetery and Ghost BYOB Bus Tour in New Orleans?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The tour occurs at night, so that adds to the scariness factor." See review
- "Try and get Steven as your tour guide, he is extremely fun and is very knowledgeable on the history of the New Orlean Cemeteries" See review
- "You can bring your own booze so we had a couple not so great tourists but Steven took it like a champ." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Cemetery and Ghost BYOB Bus Tour in New Orleans
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursGhost & Vampire ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew OrleansBus Tours - LouisianaGhost & Vampire Tours - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaBus Tours - Orange BeachGhost & Vampire Tours - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachBus Tours - DestinGhost & Vampire Tours - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinCategory
New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum Tours & TicketsNew Canal Lighthouse Tours & TicketsLouis Armstrong Park Tours & TicketsBackstreet Cultural Museum Tours & TicketsCourt of Two Sisters Tours & TicketsFaubourg Marigny Tours & TicketsDestrehan Plantation Tours & TicketsAudubon Park Tours & TicketsAudubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium Tours & TicketsMercedes-Benz Superdome Tours & TicketsLongue Vue House and Gardens Tours & TicketsLafayette Cemetery No. 1 Tours & TicketsThe Presbytère Tours & TicketsLake Pontchartrain Tours & TicketsAudubon Nature Institute Tours & TicketsMississippi River Tours & TicketsSydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden Tours & TicketsOgden Museum of Southern Art Tours & TicketsMardi Gras World Tours & TicketsHotel Monteleone Tours & Tickets