- Enjoy a scenic drive along the shores of Lake Ponchartrain
- Tour Destrehan Plantation with costumed guides bringing history to life
- Free time to explore the spectacular grounds of the plantation
- Experience real Cajun Country on a high-speed airboat ride
- Encounter local wildlife
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Following your bayou adventure, enjoy a relaxing drive along Lake Pontchartrain to Destrehan Plantation, the oldest documented plantation home in the Mississippi Valley. As a costumed guide leads you through the restored antebellum mansion, hear stories of the estate’s former owners and slaves before taking a self‐guided tour through vibrant gardens and down oak‐lined paths.
The tour bus will return you to your hotel at the conclusion of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Service animals are permitted. Please advise at time of booking to arrange accommodations
- Child rate applies for all children and infants
- Due to the nature of the airboat, children under the age of 5, pregnant women, people with back or neck issues or recent surgeries are not allowed to participate.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours by Isabelle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience