- Comprehensive tour of New Orleans in just a few hours
- Comfortable, air-conditioned bus
- Engaging narrative on New Orleans' history, culture, and arcitechture
- Great for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Departure PointNew Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at various hotels in the downtown New Orleans vicinity or at our nearby visitor center located at 613 DECATUR STREET. (You must call or text VIP City Tours to let us know where we are picking you up. 504-329-2489)
Return DetailsNew Orleans, LA, USA
We dropoff at central locations in the downtown and French Quarter area of the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- must be able to get in and out of bus via steps
- all must wear masks during the entire tour due to COVID 19
- Most travelers can participate
- You must call or text us. We need your name and the hotel where you are staying, so we can enter in your pickup information. We pickup at select hotels in the area due to bus zone regulations, you will be assigned a pickup location close to your actual hotel. Please wait outside of your assigned pick up location 30 minutes prior to tour time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIP City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms