- Everglades tour by airboat from Orlando
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- See wildlife, such as alligators, in their natural environment
- Catch great views of the swamps from stadium-like seating
- Enjoy commentary as you ride from your guide
- Choose from two tour duration times and multiple start times
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orlando Fishing Guides and Florida Airboat Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 90-min Everglades Airboat Tour in Central Florida.
- "We were offered rain gear, (take it to be safe, it started out clear and then the sky opened up and we got soaked) He also had water and drinks onboard." See review
- "Boat didnt have microphones on headsets, captain thought he was being funny about do what you want, said he had drinks in cooler but didnt stop and say does anyone want one, knowledgeable when asked questions, did show you alligators" See review
- "Absolutely fantastic Journey and in my opinion worth the money" See review