- Helicopter flight over Arizona with landing at Tower Butte
- See top attractions including Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell and Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
- Learn about Navajo Indian history and culture
- Land atop Tower Butte on Navajo land for fantastic desert views and photo opportunities
- Small-group tour limited to six people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin by flying east over Antelope Canyon on Navajo land. Antelope Canyon includes two separate slot canyon sections, referred to individually as Upper Antelope Canyon and Antelope Canyon — or the Crack and the Corkscrew, respectively.
Also, see Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River that sits along the border between Utah and Arizona. It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States and a popular tourist destination. And the Grand Staircase, an enormous sequence of sedimentary rock layers.
Finally, land on top of Tower Butte, one of Mother Nature’s most unique rock formations, for 20 minutes of unparalleled sightseeing. The panoramic view from here is simply breathtaking. See all the aforementioned sites plus Glen Canyon, the Kaiparowitz Plateau and the Vermillion Cliffs. Bring a camera to capture the incredible views while learning about Navajo history and culture from the pilot/guide.
The tour concludes with a return trip to the airport in Page.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Upon entry to the van or terminal, there will be a temperature check of all guests. If a guest has higher than 100.4 degrees, then they are unable to travel. Face masks will be mandatory since social distancing is not able to be practiced in the helicopter. Social distancing will be practiced in vehicles and on the ground. All high-touch stations will be sanitized after each guest and all vehicles / helicopters will be sanitized before and after each trip. Deep cleaning is done in the terminal each night. Tours that include food and/or beverage service will be limited to packaged items and distributed by employees with gloves and appropriate protective equipment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Helicopters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Arizona Desert Helicopter Tour Including Tower Butte Landing.