Departure & Return
We meet at the 'Bike House'. Bicycles are stored here to avoid the Florida heat and sun. It's also a safe place to start the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Booking indiates consent from each member of your party to Bikes, Bagels, & Brew LLC's rental agreement (https://www.bikesbagelsbrew.com/rental-agreement-release).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bikes, Bagels, & Brew LLC (B3ars)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Panama City Small-Group Half-Day Bike Tour.