- Choose between a range of activities at Shell Island
- Enjoy room to relax on the spacious catamaran
- Look for wild dolphins in their natural habitat
- Choose between a range of convenient departure times
Departure & Return
Located on Grand Lagoon at the Treasure Island Marina. On the Southeast side of the Grand Lagoon bridge. Just next to the Treasure Island Seafood Market.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- CHECK-IN: You must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- Weight restrictions for slide is 250lbs, for paddleboards 200lbs
- You are not allowed to bring on drinks, but you may bring a sandwich in your beach bag.
- No smoking allowed
- No chewing gum
- Please wear your swimsuits under your clothes. Also pack a beach bag with towels, sunscreen (no aerosol sprays), sunglasses, hats, cameras, etc. You may also want to bring water shoes.
- Snorkel gear is provided but you may bring your own if you'd like. Young kids may prefer to bring their own goggles instead of the masks we provide.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Time Sailing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands